It’s that time of year again! Take a look at the Credit Union’s Summer Loan Specials starting April 1, 2023 through July 31, 2023 that are sure to make your summer one to remember!
Take a Look at the Credit Union’s Homebuying Guide!March 9th, 2023 by Brenda Jenkins
Read the Credit Union’s Latest NewsletterJanuary 6th, 2023 by Brenda Jenkins
SKIP-A-PAYMENT ServiceNovember 30th, 2022 by Brenda Jenkins
Would you like to be able to SKIP one month’s payment on one or more loans? Take advantage of the Credit Union’s SKIP-A-PAYMENT service by clicking the link below!
Simply fill out the form and either email, fax, or bring it to the Credit Union before the first day of the month you would like to skip. All contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.
**ATTENTION** GPCU DEBIT CARD HOLDERSJune 20th, 2022 by ryan
An Update on your new Visa Debit Card Be on the lookout!
Grand Prairie Credit Union debit cards have been upgraded to a new servicing platform and have been mailed to you. What this means for you:
- You should have received or will be receiving a new Visa debit card with a new card number, expiration date and security code. You are required to assign your own, unique pin number during activation.
- The new Visa debit card will be an EMV chip card for added safety and security.
- Activate your new debit card as soon as you receive it and destroy the old card by cutting it into several pieces or putting it through a shredder. Your old card will no longer work as of July 18, 2022.
- You will assign your own unique PIN number at the time you activate your new card. Please ensure you activate your card and set the new PIN during thesame phone call. Your PIN will not carry over from the old card.
- If you have any pre-authorized or recurring payments on your debit card, such as your gym membership or house utilities, etc…you will need to notify those merchants/billers of your new card information.
We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to continue working for you and your financial well-being. Thank you for your membership with Grand Prairie Credit Union.
Identity TheftAugust 14th, 2018 by Joe Spancic
Identity theft occurs when a thief obtains and illegally uses your identifying information such as your Social Security number or your credit card or checking account numbers to open new credit accounts and/or apply for loans in your name.
ATM LocationsAugust 14th, 2018 by Joe Spancic
We now have an ATM conveniently located at:
1525 Arkansas Lane
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Smart LoanAugust 10th, 2018 by ryan
Running short on cash and need a short term loan to hold you over until next payday? Then take advantage of our new Smart Loan! You may be able to borrow up to $1,000 for up to 6 months for 13.00% and a small fee of $20.00. All lending guidelines apply. However, this $1,000.00 can be granted over our current personal loan amount limits!
Credit Builder LoanAugust 10th, 2018 by ryan
Are you just starting out or need to rebuild your credit? You may be interested in out new Credit Builder Loan! The proceeds secure the loan and each month you make a payment, you have some of the funds available to you to spend. This is a great way to establish a good pay history and being to build or rebuild your credit.
Maximum amount of loan: $2,000.00
Maximum term: 24 months
Interest rate: 18%
Late fee: 5% of the payment
Grand Prairie Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at (972) 262-7935. All products and services available on this website are available at our credit union office.
Any unauthorized access or use of the web site is not permitted and may constitute a crime punishable by law.