**ATTENTION** GPCU DEBIT CARD HOLDERS
An Update on your new Visa Debit Card Be on the lookout!
Grand Prairie Credit Union debit cards have been upgraded to a new servicing platform and have been mailed to you. What this means for you:
- You should have received or will be receiving a new Visa debit card with a new card number, expiration date and security code. You are required to assign your own, unique pin number during activation.
- The new Visa debit card will be an EMV chip card for added safety and security.
- Activate your new debit card as soon as you receive it and destroy the old card by cutting it into several pieces or putting it through a shredder. Your old card will no longer work as of July 18, 2022.
- You will assign your own unique PIN number at the time you activate your new card. Please ensure you activate your card and set the new PIN during thesame phone call. Your PIN will not carry over from the old card.
- If you have any pre-authorized or recurring payments on your debit card, such as your gym membership or house utilities, etc…you will need to notify those merchants/billers of your new card information.
We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to continue working for you and your financial well-being. Thank you for your membership with Grand Prairie Credit Union.